From a very early age Paul wanted to work in the healing space – he has always had a strong desire to help others. It is in his marrow.
Paul is passionate about the body and how it works. “Every day I am still amazed at how all the parts interrelate – the wonder of the perfect balance between organs, bones and muscles.”
Paul completed a 5-year course in Osteopathy at the Middlesex University in the UK. At the end of the course Paul was presented with the Tim Brown award for the best student.
After obtaining his BSc (Hons) in Osteopathic Medicine he furthered his studies with a 3-year course in Acupuncture at the Milltown College. During his time at the NanJing Municipal Hospital he studied under the leadership of renowned academic Professor Lao Jiin Huide.
Paul has worked with pain for many years – he has an unusual knack of getting to the root of the problem.
He keeps up to date with on-going learning, and his gift is his extraordinary ability to integrate his various skills into a very individual healing practise. His passion drives him, his hands and intuition guide him, and his integrity and faith hold him.
Paul is a registered member of both the Irish Osteopathic and British Osteopathic Associations.
PAUL TREATS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
The World Health Organisation has indicated a list of conditions which respond well to acupuncture. At the Dunshaughlin Pain Relief Clinic we aim to provide relief for:
- Musculoskeletal problems such as arthritis, back or neck pain, sciatica, sports injuries, adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder, and overuse injury such as tennis elbow.
- Neurological disorders such as headache, migraine, ME or chronic fatigue syndrome, Neuralgias, Fibromyalgia, MS, Stroke, Hemiplegia, Bell’s Palsy, and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Emotional imbalances such as depression, stress, anxiety and insomnia.
- Digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, gallstones and Cholecystitis.
- Gynaecological disorders such as irregular or painful periods, amenorrhea or absence of periods, PMS, infertility, morning sickness and menopausal symptoms
- Urinary/genital disorders such as retention of urine, Cystitis, incontinence, Oedema and kidney stones.
- Respiratory conditions such as the common cold or flu, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis, asthma and hay fever.
- Cardiovascular disorders such as hypertension or high blood pressure and Angina Pectoris or chest pain.
- Dermatology conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne and Urticaria.
- Addictions such as smoking.